Hydraulic Fracturing Study Fact Sheets
Click on a fact sheet to learn more about EPA’s Study of the Potential Impacts of Hydraulic Fracturing on Drinking Water Resources.
Analysis of Existing Data
- EPA Analysis of FracFocus Data 1.0 Fact Sheet
- Review of State and Industry Spill Data: Characterization of Hydraulic Fracturing-Related Spills Fact Sheet
- Review of Well Operator Files for Hydraulically Fractured Oil and Gas Production Wells: Well Design and Construction Fact Sheet
- Retrospective Case Studies Fact Sheet
- Sources Contributing to Inorganic Species to Drinking Water Intakes During Low Flow Conditions on the Allegheny River in Western Pennsylvania Fact Sheet