An official website of the United States government.

Contact Us about Hazardous Waste Permitting

Report an environmental violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible.

Got Questions About the Part A Permit Application (8700-23 form)?

Please contact your state or, where appropriate, regional representative. Contact information can be found in Where can I obtain assistance?


Still have a question?

Send us a question or comment through the mail at the following mailing address:

Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW (5305P) 
Washington DC 20460

Please use the form below to send us comments or questions online. Be sure to include your e-mail address if you’d like a response.  If your browser does not support forms, you can e-mail your comments to us by contacting the Hazardous Waste Permitting web editor.

Please enter a name to address you by.
If you would like a response, please enter a valid email address.
Please enter your comments.