Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Training Module about Containers
This training module:
- Defines "container" and "empty container" and provides examples and citations for each
- Provides an overview of the requirements for the design and operation of hazardous waste containers
- Explains the difference between the container standards set out in part 264 and part 265
- States the requirements for rendering a hazardous waste container "RCRA empty"
- Explains when container rinsate must be managed as a hazardous waste
Access other training modules that provide overviews of other specific RCRA regulatory topics here.