This training module describes:
- general requirements applicable to treatment, storage, and disposal facilities (TSDFs)
- requirements for waste analysis and personnel training
- purpose of a contingency plan and list the emergency notification procedures
- manifest procedures and responsibilities
Access other training modules that provide overviews of other specific RCRA regulatory topics here.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Introduction to Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities (PDF)(20 pp, 119 K, EPA-530-K-05-017)