Master Class Webinar on How Effective Cleaning and Maintenance Can Improve Health Outcomes in Your School
Clean Bill of Health: How Effective Cleaning and Maintenance Can Improve Health Outcomes in Your School
Recorded on: Thursday, June 4, 2015
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: email@example.com).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tracy Enger, Facilitator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Indoor Environments Division
- Mark Bishop, Vice President of Policy, Healthy Schools Campaign, IL
- Richard J. Shaughnessy, Ph.D., Program Director, IAQ Research, University of Tulsa, OK
- Michael Jonus, Columbia Public Schools, MO
What you will learn:
- How to explain the effect of proper cleaning and maintenance on student, staff and building health and performance.
- How to determine appropriate standards for “clean” in a school environment and how to achieve them.
- How to develop and implement a preventative maintenance plan to reduce costs and improve health by using effective cleaning practices.
- How to establish cleaning and maintenance training programs to increase efficiency and protect the health of the cleaning staff.
- How to recognize and apply proven criteria for choosing safe and appropriate cleaning products using national tools and resources.