Master Class Webinar on Optimal HVAC Management for Improved Health
Fresh Air: Optimal HVAC Management for Improved Health
Recorded on: January 22, 2015
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: email@example.com).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please contact us.
CEUs available for this webinar
To receive 1.5 Learning Units toward American Institute of Architects’ (AIA) Health, Safety, and Welfare and Sustainable Design (HSW/SD) standards, please send your full name, AIA#, email address and the name of the webinar you attended to IAQschools@epa.gov
- Tracy Enger, EPA Indoor Environments Division, Office of Air and Radiation
- Ian Hadden, Director of Energy Management Services, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, AR
- Frederick P. Remelius, Director of Operations, Upper Merion Area School District, PA
What you will learn:
- Understand the importance of optimal HVAC design, operation and maintenance in providing clean and healthy air in schools.
- How to put in place key strategies for quality HVAC, including developing a plan to regularly inspect and maintain HVAC systems, as well as provide outdoor air in accordance with ASHRAE standards.
- Examine tools and guidance to inspect ventilation systems, such as the Ventilation Checklist found in the Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Kit.