Master Class Webinar on Smart, Sensible and Sustainable Pest Management in Your School
Recorded on: April 16, 2015
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: email@example.com).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please contact us.
- Tracy Enger, EPA Indoor Environments Division, Office of Air and Radiation
- Dr. Thomas Green, President, IPM Institute of North America
- Scott Behner, Supervisor of General Maintenance, Carrollton Farmers Branch Independent School District, Texas
- Sherry Glick, EPA Office of Pesticide Programs
What you will learn:
- Improve asthma and health outcomes, as well as increase attendance, by implementing smart, sensible and sustainable approaches to pest management.
- Use proven strategies to inspect and monitor for pests, and determine the best approach to treatment if pests are found.
- Incorporate school Integrated Pest Management (IPM) as part of a comprehensive IAQ management program.
- Use national resources to establish or improve a comprehensive IPM plan, such as the IPM Checklist from the IAQ Tools for Schools Action Kit and the Model Pesticide Safety and IPM Guidance Policy for School Districts.