Webinar: All In for IAQ Preventive Maintenance: Key Strategies for Training Staff and Communicating Success
Recorded on September 27, 2018
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
We recommend that you download and review the Indoor Air Quality Management Value Proposition Worksheet to start the process of developing your own business case and value proposition to communicate your district’s IAQ management plan and preventative maintenance goals.
- Tracy Enger, Facilitator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, US EPA, Indoor Environments Division, Washington, DC
- Shawna Cragun, Director of Custodial Services, Davis School District, Utah
- John Swain, Director of Environmental Maintenance Services, Davis School District, Utah
- Gary Payne, Facilities Administrator, Davis School District, Utah
- Craig Carter, Assistant Superintendent/Business Administrator, Davis School District, Utah
Webinar participants will learn to:
- Train staff to integrate preventive maintenance and IAQ management strategies to save money and protect health.
- Build a committed and capable team positioned for success.
- Ensure your school’s IAQ preventive maintenance program runs efficiently.
- Communicate effectively to raise awareness of the importance of IAQ preventive maintenance and increase buy-in and support.
- Replicate the best practices of school district mentors to implement communications and team training strategies as part of a sustainable IAQ preventive maintenance program.