Webinar: Better Together: Gaining Buy-In for Optimal Ventilation
Better Together: Gaining Buy-In for Optimal Ventilation
Recorded on: September 22, 2016
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Tracy Enger, Facilitator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Indoor Environments Division
- David Blake, Indoor Air Quality Specialist, Northwest Clean Air Agency (Retired)
- Frederick P. Remelius, Director of Operations, Upper Merion Area School District, PA
What you will learn:
- Gain buy-in from senior management and other stakeholders by successfully communicating how academic performance can be improved with a comprehensive IAQ management program, which includes providing optimal ventilation.
- Improve ventilation and save energy by taking critical actions and implementing proven Technical Solutions from the IAQ Tools for Schools Action Kit.
- Use the School IAQ Assessment Mobile App to increase participation in and accountability for regular assessments of the indoor school environment.
- Replicate proven strategies used by a successful school district to garner broad stakeholder support for implementing preventive maintenance plans for optimal ventilation.