Webinar: Clean Air in the Classroom: Improve Air Quality, Extend HVAC System Life with Preventive Maintenance
Clean Air in the Classroom: Improve Air Quality, Extend HVAC System Life with Preventive Maintenance
Recorded on May 17, 2018
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: email@example.com).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend that you download and review the Indoor Air Quality Management Value Proposition Worksheet to start the process of developing your own business case and value proposition to communicate your district’s IAQ management plan and preventative maintenance goals.
- Tracy Enger, Facilitator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, US EPA, Indoor Environments Division, Washington, DC
Steve Caulfield, President, Turner Building Science
Dave Hill, Executive Director, Facilities and Operations, Blue Valley Schools, Kansas
What you will learn:
- Improve performance of HVAC systems and other building equipment using predictive, preventive and planned IAQ maintenance.
- Develop and implement a tailored plan integrating preventive maintenance and IAQ management strategies to save money, increase energy efficiency, improve reliability and protect health.
- Replicate the best practices of a school district mentor to identify and implement HVAC and equipment efficiency strategies as part of an effective IAQ preventive maintenance program.