Webinar: Cleaning for Health - Proactive Plans to Effectively Clean and Promote Healthy IAQ in Schools
Recorded August 6, 2020
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your indoor air quality (IAQ) knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (from email@example.com).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend that you download and review the IAQ Management Value Proposition Worksheet to start the process of developing your own business case and value proposition to communicate your district’s IAQ management plan and preventative maintenance goals.
- Tracy Enger, Facilitator, Indoor Environments Division, U.S. EPA, Washington, DC
- Shawna Cragun, Custodial Services Director, Davis School District, UT
- Mike Jones, Director of Custodial Servies, Columbia Schools , MO
- Mervin Brewer, Assistant Custodial Supervisor, Salt Lake City School District, UT
- Ricky Martinez, Assistant Custodial Supervisor, Salt Lake City School District, UT
Participants will learn to:
- Tailor cleaning and maintenance plan and procedures to help implement CDC considerations for schools to reduce the spread of viruses and bacteria.
- Train staff and build a capable, committed team to effectively implement robust cleaning for health procedures.
- Evaluate plans for continued improvement and to ensure your practices are helping you maintain optimal learning environments and protect health.
- Replicate best practices used by school district champions who successfully designed, implemented and evaluated/revised cleaning and IAQ management plans using a the Framework for Effective School IAQ Management not only to proactively protect health but also to quickly address emerging health issues.