Webinar: Healthy Schools, Healthy Students: Taking Action to Improve IAQ in Your School District
Healthy Schools, Healthy Students: Taking Action to Improve IAQ in Your School District
Recorded on: April 14, 2016
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: email@example.com).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tracy Enger, Facilitator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Indoor Environments Division
- David M. Hill, Executive Director of Facilities and Operations, Blue Valley Schools
What you will learn:
- Successfully implement the IAQ Tools for Schools Framework and systematically address IAQ issues with policies and practices that save money and improve health.
- Use the School IAQ Assessment Mobile App—new technology featuring the IAQ Tools for Schools Action Kit—to conduct regular walkthrough assessments and take simple, low-cost actions to prevent or correct environmental health issues in school facilities.
- Replicate best practices used by a school district facility director who successfully implemented IAQ Tools for Schools and improved IAQ in his school district.