Webinar: Insights from the Experts: IAQ Preventive Maintenance Today for Healthy Green Cleaning Tomorrow
Recorded October 30, 2019
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: email@example.com).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend that you download and review the Indoor Air Quality Management Value Proposition Worksheet to start the process of developing your own business case and value proposition to communicate your district’s IAQ management plan and preventative maintenance goals.
- Tracy Enger, Facilitator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, US EPA, Indoor Environments Division, Washington, DC
- Shawna Cragun, Custodial Services Director, Davis School District, Utah
- Mike Jones, Director of Custodial Servies, Columbia Schools , Missouri
- Mervin Brewer, Assistant Custodial Supervisor, Salt Lake City School District, Utah
- Ricky Martinez, Assistant Custodial Supervisor, Salt Lake City School District, Utah
Webinar participants will learn to:
- Utilize no-cost tools and resources to assess current cleaning and IAQ preventive maintenance practices to identify areas to increase efficiency improve reliability and reduce exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Make the case and gain buy-in by communicating the benefits of healthy green cleaning and IAQ preventive maintenance practices in schools, such as improvements in building health and asthma outcomes, ahigh return on investment, increased equipment longevity, and a reduction in unexpected and often costly repairs.
- Prepared participants to develop a tailored IAQ preventive maintenance plan using a model plan and new guidanceto promote healthy, reliable and efficient school buildings.