Webinar: Mold, Moisture and Money: How to Secure Funding to Address and Prevent IAQ Issues
Mold, Moisture and Money: How to Secure Funding to Address and Prevent IAQ Issues
Recorded on: October 20, 2016
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Tracy Enger, Facilitator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Indoor Environments Division
- David Blake, Indoor Air Quality Specialist, Northwest Clean Air Agency (Retired)
- Peggy Caruso, Assistant Director, Environmental and Safety Department, Katy Independent School District, Texas
What you will learn:
- Build a system or program to secure sustainable funding for IAQ/moisture management, including how to develop short- and long-term goals and how to implement evaluation methods to capture return on investment, and more.
- Implement critical actions and proven Technical Solutions to prevent and manage mold and moisture issues.
- Use the electronic walkthrough assessment checklists in the School IAQ Assessment Mobile App and the IAQ Tools for Schools Action Kit guidance to identify, assess, document and prioritize mold and moisture issues in order to secure funding to address them.
- Learn about best practices from a model school district that engages stakeholders to successfully secure a variety of funding sources to support IAQ management costs.