Webinar: From Roof to Curb: Taking a Comprehensive Approach to IAQ Management Through Preventive Maintenance
From Roof to Curb: Taking a Comprehensive Approach to IAQ Management Through Preventive Maintenance
Recorded on March 8, 2018
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: email@example.com).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend that you download and review the Indoor Air Quality Management Value Proposition Worksheet to start the process of developing your own business case and value proposition to communicate your district’s IAQ management plan and preventative maintenance goals.
- Tracy Enger, Facilitator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, US EPA, Indoor Environments Division, Washington, DC
- Dave Burger, Construction Services Specialist, Des Moines Public Schools, Iowa
- Jamie Wilkerson, Director of Facilities, Des Moines Public Schools, Iowa
- Tyler Puls, Energy and Environmental Specialist, Des Moines Public Schools, Iowa
What you will learn:
- Develop and implement a tailored indoor air quality (IAQ) preventive maintenance plan using a model, as well as to other guidance and resources, to promote healthy, reliable and efficient school buildings.
- Conduct a comprehensive walkthrough of your school to identify key IAQ issues and opportunities for incorporating preventive maintenance strategies.
- Integrate preventive maintenance, IAQ and energy management strategies to save money and protect health.
- Replicate the best practices of school district mentors to track data and keep essential records as part of an effective IAQ preventive maintenance program.