Technical Resources for Energy Savings Plus Health
EPA has identified other valuable resources to assist you with conducting energy efficiency upgrades and building renovation activities.
- Basic Steps to Using the Energy Savings Plus Health Guidelines
- Interactive Air Quality Planner(1 pg, 615 K,
January 26, 2017)
tool, a Microsoft Excel file to develop a custom verification checklist along with the specific assessment protocols and recommended actions, tailored to the project.
Note: When using the Energy Savings Plus Health Checklist Generator it may be necessary to enable macros forfunctionality, depending on the users' Excel settings.
- EPA: Frequently-Asked Questions about Energy Savings Plus Health
- EPA ENERGY STAR: Building Upgrade Manual. 2008. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- EPA: Moisture Control Guidance for Building Design, Construction and Maintenance
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE): Indoor Air Quality Guide: The Best Practices for Design, Construction and Commissioning Exit. 2009. The complete guide and supporting files can be downloaded for free.