An official website of the United States government.

Indoor airPLUS

How do I get Indoor airPLUS labels for my homes?

EPA provides labels and certificates to accredited HERS Providers for use by certified Home Energy Raters in labeling Indoor airPLUS qualified homes. Raters should request labels via their HERS Provider. If you are a Provider, you may request blank labels after you submit quarterly reports in the ENERGY STAR Home Online Submission Tool.