An official website of the United States government.


How can I find a certified renovation firm in my area?

EPA’s website includes a search tool that allows consumers to find certified firms in their area.  You can find this search tool at  Alternatively, you can contact the National Lead Information Center at 1-800-424-LEAD [5323] for a list of contractors in your area.

Question Number: 23002-16209

Find a printable PDF copy of all frequent questions pertaining to lead.