An official website of the United States government.


How do I cancel a payment charged to my credit/debit card?

Answer: To request a refund for application fees, or for any concerns regarding online payments, contact the CDX Help Desk at 1-888-890-1995 (870-494-5500 for international callers) or for assistance.

Question Number: 23002-37015

Find a printable PDF copy of all frequent questions pertaining to lead.