On June 4, 2015, EPA held a public meeting related to lead test kits referenced in the 2008 Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) rule. EPA specifically requested information related to: 1) the existing market for lead test kits as referenced in the 2008 RRP rule; 2) the development or modification of lead test kit(s) that may meet EPA’s positive-response criterion (in addition to the negative-response criterion); and 3) other alternatives for lead-based paint field testing.
Lead Test Kit Docket
To view other supporting meeting materials and public comments submitted in response to this public meeting, visit www.regulations.gov and enter EPA-HQ-OPPT-2015-0780.
Meeting Documents (June 4, 2015)You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- UPDATED 5.28.15 Lead Test Kit Meeting Agenda (PDF)(1 pg, 148 K)
- Lead Test Kit Meeting Information Document (PDF)(3 pp, 170 K)
- Lead Test Kit Meeting Directions and Security (PDF)(1 pg, 221 K)
- Federal Register Notice: Lead Test Kit Stakeholder Meeting (PDF)(3 pp, 235 K)
- Lead Test Kit Meeting Webinar Guide (PDF)(1 pg, 100 K)