An official website of the United States government.


My firm is certified by an authorized state. Does this certification allow my firm to work in EPA-administered jurisdictions?

No. You must apply for and receive EPA certification before offering, performing, or claiming to perform renovations covered by the RRP Rule in EPA-administered jurisdictions. 

Question Number: 23002-19752

Find a printable PDF copy of all frequent questions pertaining to lead.