An official website of the United States government.


Which refresher training courses must I take?

Answer: You must take an accredited refresher training course for each discipline in which you are certified. The courses must be accredited either by EPA or by an EPA-authorized state or tribal lead-based paint program.

Question Number: 23002-32443

Find a printable PDF copy of all frequent questions pertaining to lead.