Tools and Resources for Landfill Gas Energy
LMOP provides a variety of resources to assist stakeholders who are seeking to learn more about landfill gas (LFG) energy project development, in the process of developing a project or anywhere in between. Several specific resources are listed here, with additional items available at Publications, Tools and Resources.
- Project Development Handbook - Provides an overview of LFG energy project development guidance and multiple considerations that affect the feasibility of a successful project.
- Webinars and Events - LMOP shares information through webinars and other events and posts the presentations online for future use.
- LFGcost-Web - LMOP's economic cost estimation model can be used to provide an initial economic feasibility analysis for an LFG energy project.
- Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) Overview - This publication provides key information about the creation of RNG from biogas including feedstocks, delivery and use options, benefits, project counts, technologies, and policies and incentives.
- Example Procurement Files - LMOP shares example request for proposal (RFP) files obtained through the Program's assistance to communities and other entities.