2021 Subaward Projects
Projects and Recipients
- Reducing Flood Risk and Protecting Sacred Sites and Tribal Communities’ Resilience by Strengthening Louisiana’s Marshes, Lowlander Center, Louisiana.
- Building Climate Resilience and Improving Water Quality through Eelgrass Restoration in Morro Bay, CA, Morro Bay National Estuary Program, California.
- Restoring Aquatic Habitat Through Climate-Ready Infrastructure, Hudson River Foundation/NY-NJ Harbor & Estuary Program, New York.
- A Regional Collaboration to Install Innovative Low Tech Layered Soil Treatment Area Septic Systems to Quantifiably Reduce Nitrogen Load within Three NEP Nutrient Impacted Coastal Estuarine Watersheds, Suffolk County Department of Health Services - Office of Ecology, New York.
- Living Breakwaters for Estuaries in the San Juan Islands, Kwiaht Center for the Historical Ecology of the Salish Sea.
- Optimizing & Expanding the Impact of Nitrogen-Reducing Septic Systems, Buzzards Bay Coalition, Massachusetts
- Santa Monica Bay Subtidal Eelgrass Restoration, The Bay Foundation, California