NEP Videos, Virtual Tours and Photo Gallery
On this page:
Videos and Virtual Tours
Take a virtual tour to some of our National Estuary Programs (NEPs)! See what their estuaries look like as you kayak through or fly overhead. Discover the challenges they are facing and solutions they have proposed or developed. Find out why estuaries are so vital and important to our lives.
The following links exit the site
Barataria–Terrebonne National Estuary Program
- Barataria-Terrebonne Video Gallery — View videos online or request DVD copies.
Barnegat Bay Partnership
- Barnegat Bay Video Gallery — Learn about the NEP's efforts to protect and restore the bay.
Casco Bay Estuary Partnership
Coastal and Heartland National Estuary Partnership
- The Network of an Estuary: Coastal and Heartland National Estuary Partnership (YouTube) — Understand the value of Charlotte Harbor, the importance of the NEP and issues of concern and actions undertaken by the Program's partners.
- Boating and Seagrasses, 8 minutes, 2006 (YouTube)
- Where the Rivers meet the Sea: 1. Estuaries (YouTube)(General Charlotte Harbor)
- Where the Rivers meet the Sea: 2. Watersheds (YouTube) (Stormwater runoff)
- Where the Rivers meet the Sea: 3. Animals (YouTube)
- Where the Rivers meet the Sea: 4. Seagrasses (YouTube) (Minimize damage from boating)
- Where the Rivers meet the Sea: 5. Mangroves (YouTube)
Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
- Delaware Bay Oyster Restoration (YouTube) — A brief history of Delaware Bay oysters; from their heyday in the 1800s and early 1900s, to modern-day restoration that is crucial to their survival.
Delaware Center for the Inland Bays
- Delaware Inland Bays Video Gallery (YouTube) — View life in and around Indian River Bay and Little Assawoman Bay.
Galveston Bay Estuary Program
- "A Day on Galveston Bay" (Windows Media Player) — Visit Galveston Bay and learn about the efforts of the NEP.
Long Island Sound Study
Mobile Bay National Estuary Program
Morro Bay National Estuary Program
- Bay Stories — In celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Morro Bay National Estuary Program, these videos visit with some locals whose lives are intertwined with the bay and the estuary.
Sarasota Bay Estuary Program
- Our Vision, "Sarasota Bay: Celebrating Our Water Heritage" (YouTube) — Visit the waters of Sarasota Bay and learn about the restoration and recovery of the ecosystem.
Tillamook Estuaries Partnership
- TEP Area Profile: Aerial Tour — Fly overhear and learn more about the Tillamook estuary.