Any company or person storing, transporting or disposing of PCBs or conducting PCB research and development must notify the EPA and receive an identification number using Form 7710-53.
Below is a list of documents describing the instructions for filing a Form 7710-53, the Form 7710-53 file and a list of of all facilities that have notified EPA of PCB activity:You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Instructions for completing Form 7710-53 (PDF)(1 pg, 26 K)
- Form 7710-53 (PDF)(1 pg, 32 K)
- National List of Facilities that have Notified of PCB Activity (PDF)(4452 pp, 7 MB, January 2017)
- National PCB Notifications - Semi-Colon Delimited (PDF)(454 pp, 2 MB, 3/26/17)
- Data Field Descriptions - Column Header Description for National PCB Notifications - Semi-Colon Delimited (PDF) (PDF)(1 pg, 120 K)