Any company or person storing, transporting or disposing of PCBs or conducting PCB research and development must notify EPA and receive an identification number using Form 7710-53. Please print the form, fill it out completely and return it to:
By email: ORCRPCBs@epa.gov - Submission via email is encouraged and will significantly reduce turnaround time.
By mail (USPS):
Document Control Officer (5305P)
Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20460-0001
By courier (FedEx, UPS, etc.):
One Potomac Yard
2777 S. Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
Below is a list of documents describing the instructions for filing Form 7710-53, the Form 7710-53 file and a list of of all facilities that have notified EPA of PCB activity.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Instructions for completing Form 7710-53 (PDF)(1 pg, 26 K)
- Form 7710-53 (PDF)(1 pg, 32 K)
- National List of Facilities that have Notified of PCB Activity (PDF)(4452 pp, 7 MB, January 2017)
- National PCB Notifications - Semi-Colon Delimited (PDF)(454 pp, 2 MB, 3/26/17)
- Data Field Descriptions - Column Header Description for National PCB Notifications - Semi-Colon Delimited (PDF) (PDF)(1 pg, 120 K)