An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)

Notifications for Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Activities

Any company or person storing, transporting or disposing of PCBs or conducting PCB research and development must notify EPA and receive an identification number using Form 7710-53. 

Form 7710-53 must be submitted before PCB activities are started, and should be re-submitted if any information in the form changes. Common changes  include company name changes due to a company being sold, mailing address changes due to the relocation of the management facility, and updating the site contact due to employee turnover or retirement.

Please print the form, fill it out completely and return it to:

By email: - Submission via email is encouraged and will significantly reduce turnaround time.

By mail (USPS):
Document Control Officer (5305P)
Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20460-0001

By courier (FedEx, UPS, etc.):
One Potomac Yard
2777 S. Crystal Drive
Room S-6324
Arlington, VA 22202

Below you will find links to Form 7710-53 and instructions for filing the form, as well as lists of all facilities that have notified EPA of PCB activity (updated September 2018):

You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.