You are here:
Contact Us about Pesticide Registration
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible.
Contacts for Pesticide Registration Issues
- Antimicrobial pesticides
- Conventional chemicals, including inert ingredients
- Questions about electronic submissions
Send us your questions or comments:
• All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.
• Via an online form (questions about this and related topics)
• Via mail, to this address:
Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506C
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington DC 20460
• Via an email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Comments about the website, e.g., a broken link)
Note: if your comment is related to a specific Web page, please include the page name or URL.