You are here:
Electronic Submissions of Pesticide Applications
Applications for pesticide registration can be submitted electronically, including forms, studies, and draft product labeling. Applicants need not submit multiple electronic copies of any pieces of their applications. In PR Notice 2011-3, EPA made clear that the requirement to submit multiple copies of data is applicable only to paper submissions. Similarly, EPA interprets the requirement to submit five copies of draft labeling in 40 CFR 152.50(e) to apply only to applications made on paper. As electronic submissions are easily reproducible, EPA will accept electronic applications containing one copy of all the required elements.
New pesticide active ingredients,
New pesticide products containing already-registered pesticide active ingredients,
Amendments to registered pesticide products,
Experimental use permits,
Inert ingredient requests,
Petitions for food tolerance, and
Submissions that support reregistration or registration review.
Supplemental information submitted at Agency request.
Submissions of data as a condition of registration.
- Forms for pesticide registration applications.
- Supporting data may be required as part of the submission.
- Draft labeling that meets the regulatory requirements set out in 40 CFR 152.50.
Tools for developing an electronic submission
- The New Pesticide Submission Portal (PSP) within EPA's Central Data Exchange (CDX) Network.
- Electronic Submission Assistance: User guides, e-Dossier, and XML guidance.
- e-CSF application.
- Guidance on study formatting and supplemental files and review aids.
- Electronic submission of labels.
- Resources for test order recipients (Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program information on “How to Submit Info in Response to Orders”, MRIDs, guidance and other resources).