Status of Conditional Registrations under FIFRA sec.3(c)(7)(C) from 2000 through 2021
This table provides information regarding all pesticide active ingredients that were initially registered under the conditional registration authority in FIFRA sec. 3(c)(7)(C) from FY2000 to the present. EPA will update this table periodically.
The table contains the following information:
- Chemical refers to the pesticide’s active ingredient.
- Division: identifies which of the three Divisions responsible for pesticide registration in OPP has the lead for the registration: the Registration Division (RD); the Antimicrobial Division (AD); or the Biopesticides and Pollution Prevention Division (BPPD).
- Registration Notice Date: The date on which OPP issued the notice of registration for the first product containing the active ingredient.
- Conditional Data Requirements: The specific data requirements imposed as part of the registration.
- Due Date: the date the conditional data were/are due to EPA.
- Date Received: the date EPA received/will receive the data.
- MRID: Master record identification number - the number which EPA has assigned to track each submitted study.
- Status: indicates whether the conditions of registration have been satisfied.
- Comments: This column includes additional information regarding the status of these registrations.