EPA Region 3 Quality Assurance Project Plans
On this page:
Preparing Quality Assurance Project Plans (QAPPs)
- EPA Requirements for Quality Assurance Project Plans (QA/R-5) - Specifications for QA Project Plans prepared for activities conducted by or funded by EPA.
- EPA Guidance on Quality Assurance Project Plans (QA/G-5) - Guidance on developing Quality Assurance Project Plans that meet EPA specifications.
Templates for Region 3 Quality Assurance Project Plans (QAPPs)
- Interim Final Brownfields Quality Assurance Project Plan Template - template and addendum developed by Region 3 to assist those preparing a QAPP for Brownfields projects.
- QAPP Templates and Checklists for Modeling Projects
- Template for Developing a Generic Quality Assurance Project Plan (or Plan Elements) for Model Development, Modification, Evaluation and Application
- QAPP Template for the Development, Modification, Evaluation and Application of Models (DOC)
- New England Quality Assurance Plan Checklist for Model Applications
- Modeling Journal: Checklist and Template (DOC)
Topic-Specific Tools for Quality Assurance Project Plans
- Ambient Air Monitoring Quality Assurance
- Guide to Writing Quality Assurance Project Plans for Ambient Air Monitoring Networks
- Systematic Planning: A Case Study of Particulate Matter Ambient Air Monitoring (CS-2)
- Interim Final Brownfields Quality Assurance Project Plan Template
- Generic Quality Assurance Project Plans and Site-Specific QAPP Addenda for Planning and Documenting Brownfields Projects from March 2009
- Region 4 Quality Assurance Project Plan (QAPP) Tool Box
- Site Evaluation for Dioxin at Superfund Sites - refer to User Guide and Template for Soils Assessment of Dioxin Sites.
- Guidance on Quality Assurance for Environmental Technology Design, Construction, and Operation EPA QA-G-11
Existing (Secondary) Data
- Quality Assurance Project Plan Requirements for Secondary Data Research Projects
- Guidance for Quality Assurance Project Plans, EPA QA/G-5 - Refer to Chapter 3.
- EPA New England Quality Assurance Project Plan Guidance For Environmental Projects Using Only Existing (Secondary) Data from 2009
- Uniform Federal Policy for Quality Assurance Project Plans: Evaluating, Assessing, and Documenting Environmental Data Collection and Use Programs - Part 1: UFP-QAPP Manual - refer to Section 2.7
Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)
- Guidance for Quality Assurance Project Plan Development for EPA Funded Cooperative Agreements with State and Tribal Agencies for the Conduct of FIFRA Pesticide Programs from December 2000
- Guidance for Quality Assurance Project Plans for Modeling EPA QA/G-5M
- Design and Implementation of New Tools for Quality Assurance in Modeling
- Quality Assurance Project Plan (QAPP) - for Biosolids
- Quality Assurance Project Plan Development Tool - for projects that involve surface or groundwater monitoring and/or the collection and analysis of water samples