To facilitate achieving its strategic goals, the Agency has outlined its strategic results measures in a template and supporting guidance. SIRG recipients are required to include the template in their annual work plans.
- Guidance on Using State Indoor Radon Grant Measures Template and Meeting OMB's Requirement (PDF) (4 pp, 41 K)
- State Indoor Radon Grant Measures Hierarchy and Template Checklist (PDF) (3 pp, 82 K)
SIRG Program Guidance and Handbook
The State and Tribal Indoor Radon Grants Program Guidance and Handbook (January 2005) was developed to assist applicants and grant recipients with the administrative, technical, and programmatic requirements of the SIRG program.
- Read the State And Tribal Indoor Radon Grants Program Guidance and Handbook. (PDF) (24 pp, 574 K)
- If you are a state or tribe, you should first contact your regional radon or SIRG program coordinator.
SIRG Match Tool
Try the SIRG Match Tool. The tool allows grant recipients to vary the dollar amount and match percentage to answer "what If" questions about the required match and the size of their radon program.
- Download the State Indoor Radon Grant Match Model(1 pg, 82 K)
- June 21, 2006 Guidance on using the SIRG measures template and meeting OMB's requirement (PDF)(4 pp, 41 K)
- SIRG State Measures Hierarchy Checklist (PDF)(3 pp, 82 K, June 21, 2006)
- State And Tribal Indoor Radon Grants Program Guidance And Handbook (PDF)(24 pp, 574 K)