EPA-States Collaborative Pilots
Building upon lessons learned from last year’s effort, ASTHO and ECOS will work to develop communication models on what works and what doesn’t work when addressing chemicals of emerging concern, including PFAS. The product is expected to be a clearinghouse of fact sheets or relevant resources for state environmental and health agencies.
ORD collaborated with states through ECOS and ASTHO on multiple pilots under this MOA. Here are reports outlining accomplishments to date:You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Risk Communication Pilot 2018 Status Report (PDF)(2 pp, 363 K)
- Wildfire Smoke Pilot 2017/2018 Status Report.pdf (PDF)(1 pg, 479 K)
- C-FERST 2017/2018 Status Report (PDF)(1 pg, 460 K)
- Wildfire Guide 2016 Status Report (PDF)(1 pg, 436 K)
- C-FERST 2016 Status Report (PDF)(1 pg, 264 K)