Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award Winners 2018
Congratulations to the 2018 Partner of the Year Award Winners! On December 4, 2018, EPA recognized winners at the Partner of the Year Awards Ceremony for their work last year in advancing the goal of chemical safety through exemplary participation in or promotion of Safer Choice.
Learn more about the 2018 Safer Choice Partner of the Year Awards:
- 2018 Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award Winners
- Criteria for the 2018 awards
- More information about the awards
2018 Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award Winners
Click on an award winner to learn more about why they were recognized as a 2018 Safer Choice Partner of the Year.
- Booyah Clean, Harahan, LA
- Boulder Clean, Boulder, CO
- Brandless, Inc., San Francisco, CA
- Breathe, Vernon, CA
- The Honest Company, Santa Monica, CA
- Jelmar, LLC, Skokie, IL
- Local Hazardous Waste Management Program in King County, WA
- Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA
- Simple Green, Huntington Beach, CA
- Solugen, Inc., Houston, TX
- State Industrial Products, Mayfield Heights, OH
- Wegmans Food Markets, Inc., Rochester, NY
Criteria for the 2018 Awards
For the 2018 awards, we recognized program participants who demonstrated leadership in furthering safer chemistry and products. Program participants that submitted complete applications were evaluated against the following five criteria:
- Participation in the Safer Choice program
- Use of the Safer Choice label
- Promotion and use of products using the Safer Choice label
- Outreach and education on the Safer Choice program to consumers and end-users
- Innovations in safer chemistry and other efforts to advance the Safer Choice program
Responses were weighted and points assigned based on the applicant/award category.
More Information about the Awards
For more information, please contact Linda Rutsch (firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-343-9924).