Join us as we highlight innovative approaches to addressing stormwater in New England.
- Hear about stormwater public outreach resources and programs.
- See who's soaking up the rain with green infrastructure.
- Learn about the latest tools and resources from EPA and others.
- Share successes, barriers, and lessons learned while implementing green infrastructure in our New England communities.
Challenges and Practical Solutions to Managing Municipal Stormwater Systems
Thursday, May 23rd, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM EST
Green infrastructure (GI) can effectively prevent pollutants from impervious surfaces flowing into beaches, wetlands and water bodies by capturing runoff close to its source and redirecting it to groundwater. This webinar will highlight cost effective and innovative approaches to implementing green infrastructure projects that support local stormwater management systems and help communities better understand technical requirements and Operation and Maintenance costs to implement effective and sustainable GI projects.
Presenter: Dr. Jamie Houle, University of New Hampshire (UNH) Stormwater Center.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Soak Up the Rain New England Webinar Flyer, April 25, 2018 (PDF)(1 pg, 714 K, April 25, 2018)
- Soak Up the Rain New England Webinar Flyer, May 23, 2018 (PDF)(1 pg, 628 K)