Join us as we highlight innovative approaches to addressing stormwater in New England.
- Hear about stormwater public outreach resources and programs.
- See who's soaking up the rain with green infrastructure.
- Learn about the latest tools and resources from EPA and others.
- Share successes, barriers, and lessons learned while implementing green infrastructure in our New England communities.
Stay tuned for information about our next webinar.
- Co-Hosted with the EPA Watershed Academy: Lessons Learned on Integrating Water Quality and Nature-based Approaches into Hazard Mitigation Plans, March 14, 2019
- Storm Hazard Mitigation through Designing with Nature, February 12, 2019
- Challenges and Practical Solutions to Managing Municipal Stormwater Systems, May 23, 2018
- The Guiteras GI Community School Project, Bristol, Rhode Island, February 28, 2018
- More recordings coming soon!
- Green Infrastructure Webcast Series
- Watershed Academy
- Safe and Sustainable Water Resources Research Program
- Heat Island Webcasts
- Leading-Edge Stormwater Financing Webinars
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) Webinar Series
- NPDES Stormwater Webcasts
- Minnesota Stormwater Seminar Series Exit