Join us as we highlight innovative approaches to addressing stormwater in New England.
- Hear about stormwater public outreach resources and programs.
- See who's soaking up the rain with green infrastructure.
- Learn about the latest tools and resources from EPA and others.
- Share successes, barriers, and lessons learned while implementing green infrastructure in our New England communities.
Engaging Urban Residents: Innovative Approaches to Promoting Community-Based Stormwater Management
December 14, 2017, 1:00-2:00 PM EST
- Giovanni Zinn, P.E., City Engineer, New Haven Engineering Department, New Haven, CT
- Dawn Henning, P.E., Project Manager, New Haven Engineering Department, New Haven, CT