Better Together: Linking and Leveraging Energy Programs for Low-Income Households
EPA is committed to helping communities benefit from energy efficiency and renewable energy (EE/RE). To facilitate this effort, EPA is developing a series of case studies and webinars to highlight effective efforts by state and local agencies, non-profits, and utilities to bring EE/RE to low-income households.
This 90-minute webinar explored the topic of linking and leveraging EE/RE programs for limited-income households, including the need to coordinate with other energy assistance programs. It presented case studies of organizations that have successfully advanced connections among available programs and funding sources.
- Welcome and Introduction Audio (mp3) (MP3) (12:21, 3,695K), Victoria Ludwig, U.S. EPA
- Overview Audio (mp3) (MP3) (20:31, 6,761K), Mark Wolfe, National Energy Assistance Directors’ Association
- Case Study: Creating a Nonprofit Hub for Energy Assistance Audio (mp3) (MP3) (19:21, 5,826K), Jennifer Gremmert, Energy Outreach Colorado
- Designing Utility Programs Audio (mp3) (MP3) (22:01, 6,429K), Jason Sparks and Sharon Palmer, DTE Energy
- Better Together: Linking and Leveraging Energy Programs for Low-Income Households Questions and Answers Audio (mp3) (MP3) (16:13, 4,947K)