As the number of electric vehicles on the roads continues to increase, so has the need for a robust infrastructure of charging stations. State and local governments are supporting electric vehicle market growth in many different ways, including a focus on workplace charging. Listen to his webinar to hear from state and local governments about their efforts to encourage workplace charging both in their own organizations and in partnership with stakeholders throughout Colorado.
- Peter Banwell, ENERGY STAR, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Zachary Owens, Program Manager; and Maria DiBiase Eisemann, Policy Analyst, Transportation Fuels and Technology, Colorado Energy Office
- Michelle Finchum, Lead Sustainability Specialist, City of Fort Collins
Slides, Transcript, and Questions and Answers:You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- State and Local Government Experiences with Workplace Electric Vehicle Charging (PDF)(59 pp, 9 MB)
- Webinar Transcript (PDF)(20 pp, 524 K)
- Questions and Answers (PDF)(5 pp, 383 K)