2008 STORET/WQX Workshop for Tribes Presentations
Presentations from the 2008 STORET/WQX Workshop for Tribes are provided to help users understand EPA's Clean Water Act (CWA) Section 106 reporting requirements, establish basic data management procedures, and familiarize users with STORET/WQX tools and the benefits of documenting environmental results.
If you experience a problem reading a document with assistive technology, please contact us.
- Agenda: STORET/WQX Workshop for Tribes (Region 9) (pdf)
- Introductions, Goals, Participant Expectations, and Registration survey results (pdf)
- Part 1: Monitoring, Assessment and Reporting for the Tribal CWA §106 Program (pdf)
- Part 2: Monitoring, Assessment and Reporting for the Tribal CWA §106 Program (pdf)
- Basics of Data Management (pdf)
- Overview of the STORET Program (pdf)
- Using WebSIM (pdf)
- National Tribal WQX/STORET Data Management (pdf)
- Retrieving Data from the STORET Warehouse (pdf)
- Steps and Resources for Submitting Data using WQX (pdf)
- Water Quality Data Reporting and Management: Our STORET / WebSIM Experience (pdf)
- National Environmental Information Exchange Network Program (pdf)
- Big Valley Rancheria (pdf)