This resource describes several EPA software tools to help your organization plan for, use, and evaluate Green Infrastructure. Learn about EPA’s:
- Green Infrastructure Wizard (GiWiz), a database of EPA’s green infrastructure tools and resources.
- Watershed Management Optimization tool (WMOST), designed to facilitate integrated water resource management across wet and dry climates,
- Visualizing Ecosystems for Land Management Assessment (VELMA) model, to quantify how effective green infrastructure is at reducing pollution from nonpoint sources.
- Stormwater Management Model (SWMM), to support your large-scale stormwater management efforts.
- National Stormwater Calculator (SWC), to estimate the annual amount of stormwater runoff from a specific location.
- Toolkit of Available EPA Green Infrastructure Modeling Software (PDF)(89 pp, 13 MB, October 26, 2016)