Water Quality Surveillance and Response System Exercise Development Toolbox
On this page:
- Overview of the SRS Exercise Development Toolbox
- System requirements
- Download and installation instructions
The SRS Exercise Development Toolbox helps utilities and response partners design, develop, conduct, and evaluate SRS-related discussions and operations-based exercises. These exercises help to develop, teach, refine, and improve SRS procedures.
The toolbox allows utilities to:
- Learn about SRS training programs
- Develop realistic exercise scenarios
- Design SRS discussion-based and operations-based exercises
- Create exercise documents
The following screenshots are taken from the Exercise Development Toolbox. Click on a screenshot for a larger version.
To run EPA's SRS Exercise Development Toolbox, the following minimum system hardware and software requirements must be met:
- Operating System: Windows 7 and 8
- Microsoft Office: 2007 and above
- Other software: Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Disk space: 70 MB
After downloading EPA's SRS Exercise Development Toolbox:
- Open the setup file (SRSToolbox.exe) to launch the installer. If there are any security settings on the machine, click "Run" when prompted.
- Click "Next" on the following two screens to begin installation.
- A popup may ask you to install two files. Click "Install"
- Click "Next" on the following two screens. Then click "Install" and "Finish" when the installation is complete. Click "Finish" on the main installation screen. The Toolbox is now installed.