- Overview of the SRS Exercise Development Toolbox
- System requirements
- Download and installation instructions
The Surveillance and Response System (SRS) Exercise Development Toolbox helps utilities and response partners design, develop, conduct, and evaluate SRS-related discussions and operations-based exercises. These exercises help to develop, teach, refine, and improve SRS procedures for water utilities.
- Learn about SRS training programs
- Develop realistic exercise scenarios
- Design SRS discussion-based and operations-based exercises
- Create exercise documents
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above
- Microsoft Office: 2007 and above
- Other software: Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Disk space: 214 MB
Surveillance and Response Tool Exercise Development Toolbox(54 MB) NOTE the large size of this file!
After downloading the toolbox:
- Open the setup file (SRSToolbox_setup.exe) to launch the installer. If there are any security settings on the machine, click "Run" or "Yes" when prompted.
- Select the installation folder and click "Next".
- Check the box to create a desktop shortcut and click “Next”.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process
- Once the installation process is complete, click "Finish". The Toolbox is now installed.
This Installation and Troubleshooting Guide for the toolbox provides detailed instructions for installing it and tips in case you run into problems during the installation.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.