National Water Reuse Action Plan: Join the Effort
The National Water Reuse Action Plan (WRAP) collaborative is helping to build the technical, financial, and institutional capacity for communities of all sizes to consider and pursue reuse practices, enhance their resilience, and strengthen local water infrastructure. Our collective success is directly tied to contributions and collaborations from members of the water community. More than 100 federal, state, tribal, local, and water sector partners have stepped forward to identify needs, develop actions, and implement their plans to drive progress on water reuse, and we invite you to join us in the effort.
There are many ways to get involved in the WRAP:
- Stay in the loop. Join the WRAP listserv for periodic updates by emailing email@example.com.
- Learn about actions. Find details on each action, including their outputs, in the WRAP Online Platform. For those entities interested in WRAP actions being implemented in their geographic area, EPA has designated water reuse contact persons for every EPA Region.
- Support an active action. Reach out to action leader(s) about possible roles through the contact information provided in the WRAP Online Platform.
- Provide input on newly released actions. To address identified needs and knowledge gaps related to water reuse, new actions are regularly introduced in each WRAP Quarterly Update. The public is encouraged to provide feedback on these newly released actions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Propose a new action. Ideas for new actions can be shared at any time. For information about how to propose an action, visit the lifecycle of a WRAP action webpage.
For any other questions or expressions of interest, please reach out to email@example.com.