Water and Wastewater Sector Supply Chain Resilience
Not sure where to start?
View the Supply Chain Resilience Guide for Water and Wastewater Utilities and Case Studies for lessons learned that can be used to prepare for, or respond to, supply chain challenges.
- Access the Water Treatment Chemical Suppliers and Manufacturers Locator Tool
- Food Grade CO2 Suppliers and Producers (pdf)
- NSF-60 Certified CO2 Suppliers (pdf)
- How to use the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) Section 1441
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About SDWA Section 1441
- How to use the Defense Production Act (DPA) and FAQs
Stay Up to Date on Supply Chain Challenges
The following are information sessions (e.g., webinars, workshops, training sessions) on how utilities can prepare for, or respond to, supply chain disruptions.
Registration will be posted soon.