Water and Wastewater Sector Supply Chain Resilience
Not sure where to start?
View the Supply Chain Resilience Guide for Water and Wastewater Utilities and Case Studies for lessons learned that can be used to prepare for, or respond to, supply chain challenges.
Learn about Supply Chains
- Report providing case studies of recent water treatment chemical supply chain disruptions and a risk assessment for future disruptions
- Analysis of supply chains for individual water treatment chemicals
- Access the Water Treatment Chemical Suppliers and Manufacturers Locator Tool
- Food Grade CO2 Suppliers and Producers (pdf)
- NSF-60 Certified CO2 Suppliers (pdf)
- How to use the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) Section 1441 and FAQs
- How to use the Defense Production Act (DPA) and FAQs
Stay Up to Date on Supply Chain Challenges
The following are information sessions (e.g., webinars, workshops, training sessions) on how utilities can prepare for, or respond to, supply chain disruptions.
Details on upcoming events will be posted soon.