Complying with President Trump's Executive Order on Energy Independence
- Review of the Clean Power Plan
- Review of the 2016 Oil and Gas New Source Performance Standards for New, Reconstructed, and Modified Sources
- Review of the Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions From New, Modified, and Reconstructed Stationary Sources: Electric Generating Units
Withdrawal of Proposed Rules: Federal Plan Requirements for Greenhouse Gas Emissions From Electric Utility Generating Units Constructed on or Before January 8, 2014; Model Trading Rules; Amendments to Framework Regulations; and Clean Energy Incentive Program Design Details
- Environment: Protecting the Environment
- Economy: Sensible regulations that allow Economic growth
- Engagement: Engaging with state and local partners.
This website and other areas of epa.gov will continue to be updated as progress is made to comply with President Trump's executive order.