Visiting EPA Region 3’s Office in Annapolis
- Building Access
- Bike Parking
- Driving Directions and Parking
- Airport and Public Transportation
Chesapeake Bay Program Office
1750 Forest Drive, Suite 130
Annapolis, MD 21401
The Chesapeake Bay Program Office is on the first floor in Suite 130 to the left off the main entrance to 1750 Forest Drive. Enter through the shared reception area with the National Park Service (Suite 140).
Our Chesapeake Bay Program Office is open weekdays from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. There is limited access to our offices after hours and on weekends. The main entrance is Suite 130. This is the same entrance for the disabled.
All EPA visitors must sign in at the reception desk. Visitors must be accompanied by an EPA employee.
Bike parking is located at the side and back entrances.
From the North:
- Take 1-95 South to Baltimore (I-695)
- Take I-695E to I-97S to Rt. 50/301 interchanges
- From Rt. 50 take Exit 22, MD-655 E/Riva Road/Aris T Allen Boulevard
- Continue on MD-655 E which becomes Forest Drive
- After passing the traffic light at Bywater Road, get into the left lane; take a left into 1750 Forest Drive and park near the main entrance
- If you go past 1750 Forest Drive, turn left at the light at S Cherry Grove Avenue. Turn left into the parking lot for 1750 Forest Drive and turn left again to continue around to the main entrance parking area
The nearest major airport is the Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI). AMTRAK rail service is available to Baltimore, Washington, New Carrollton and BWI Airport (limited). The City of Annapolis provides information about bus routes and schedules and regional travel.