Visiting EPA Region 3’s Office in Wheeling, WV
Wheeling, West Virginia – Freshwater Biology Team
US EPA - Freshwater Biology Team
1060 Chapline Street, Suite 303
Wheeling, WV 26003-2995
Map of the area around 1060 Chapline Street
Our Wheeling Office is open weekdays from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. There is limited access to our offices after hours and on weekends. The main entrance is on Chapline Street. Entrance for the disabled is through the main entrance.
All EPA visitors must sign in at the 3rd Floor Office. Visitors must be accompanied by an EPA employee.
There is no bike parking.
- Take Exit 1-A Downtown, Main Street
- Go right on Route 2 South (Main St., one-way)
- At the fifth traffic light turn left onto 12th St.
- Go two blocks to Chapline St. and turn left
- The Methodist Building is located on the right at the corner of 11th and Chapline St.
- Metered parking is on the street
- Enter through the main front doors of the Church
- Proceed up the stairs to your right or take the elevator to your left
- Go to the 3rd floor, Suite 303 and ring the buzzer for the EPA offices
- Go down 11th street to Market Street/Route 2 N (parallel to Chapline)
- Turn right, then get in the second lane from the left
- Follow signs for I-70 East or West