Visiting the Pacific Southwest (Region 9) Office
The main office of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 9 is located at 75 Hawthorne Street in the South of Market area of downtown San Francisco. Visitors may come to 75 Hawthorne Street for conferences, meetings, and use of the Environmental Information Center. All visitors are required to show recognizable state or federal identification (such as a state-issued ID, driver’s license, passport or military ID) and pass through airport-style security screening.
EPA Pacific Southwest San Francisco Office
75 Hawthorne Street
San Francisco, CA, 94105
EPA Southern California Field Office
600 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
EPA San Diego Border Office
610 West Ash St.
San Diego, CA 92101
EPA Pacific Islands Office
300 Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96850
All visitors are required to show recognizable state or federal identification (such as a state-issued ID, driver’s license, passport or military ID) and pass through airport-style security screening.
- Parking is available in many locations near the 75 Hawthorne building, including beneath the building itself (although it's more expensive than many nearby lots).
- Parkingquest.comExitprovides a map (older) of nearby parking locations. Also check the Best Parking SiteExitfor locations and rates.
- Parking is also available near the Moscone Convention Center (PDF)Exiton Third Street between Howard and Folsom Streets.
- Metered street parking is also available.
- Bicycle access is available from many points within San Francisco. Consult the 511 Bike Mapper or BikesyExit
- Folsom Street has a full bicycle lane and crosses Hawthorne Street.
- Secure bicycle racks are located within the Hawthorne garage under the building.
- There is also the Bay Area Bike ShareExit, the bikes are located on many streets near the San Francisco office.