Partnerships between EPA and the agricultural community
EPA is committed to a strong partnership with the agriculture community to assist in fulfilling our mission of protecting human health and the environment. EPA is engaged in a number of partnership activities, including place-based initiatives where EPA is working with the agricultural community to restore the quality of water, land or air resources.
- AgSTAR Program
- Animal Feeding Operation Inspection Webcast Exit from the Livestock and Poultry Environmental Learning Center
- Delta FARM Exit- Farmers Advocating Resource Management
- eXtension Exit
- Farm, Ranch, and Rural Communities Federal Advisory Committee (FRRCC)
- Hypoxia Task Force Partnerships
- The Fertilizer Institute, myRMP (Risk Management Plan) Exit
- National Clean Diesel Campaign - Clean Ag USA
- National Milk Producers Federation Exit - Information on SPCC plans for milk producers, including a tool for developing an SPCC plan
- Pesticide Educational Resources Collaborative (PERC) Exit
- SmartWaySM Partnership
EPA is working with the agricultural community on a number of place-based initiatives to restore the quality of water, land or air resources. Each geographic area represents a unique set of resources that through broad-based support promise to create benefits now and in the future.