Season Your Firewood
Learn Before You Burn
Reduce Air Pollution
Wood Smoke and COVID-19
Did you know? Wood smoke may make you more susceptible to COVID-19. Tips to protect your health.
The Burn Wise program promotes the importance of burning the right wood, the right way, in the right appliance.
- Withdrawal of the Approval of Broadly Applicable Alternative Test Methods ALT-125 and ALT-127
- EPA Regulatory Actions, Compliance Requirements and Technical Information
- Chimney Sweeps
- How to Comply with the NSPS - A Step by Step Guide (Small Business Compliance Guide) May 2015
- Test Labs and Third-party Certifiers
- EPA Wood Burning Appliance Test Lab Proficiency Test Program
- Voluntary Fireplace Program