CAMEO Chemicals Software
CAMEO Chemicals is the hazardous chemical database for the CAMEO® software suite, which is used widely to plan for and respond to chemical emergencies. CAMEO Chemicals also has a tool to predict possible hazards if chemicals are mixed together.
With CAMEO Chemicals, you can search through the extensive chemical database to find chemical datasheets with critical response information, including physical properties, health hazards, information about air and water hazards, and recommendations for firefighting, first aid, and spill response.
Additional datasheets based on UN/NA identification numbers provide response information from the Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG) and shipping information from the Hazardous Materials Table (49 CFR 172.101).
CAMEO Chemicals is available as a website, mobile website, mobile app, and desktop program. The mobile app (shown above) and the desktop program formats can be used offline, and the desktop program can share information with other CAMEO suite programs.
Downloading CAMEO Chemicals
Download CAMEO Chemicals for Windows (Version 2.7, Sept 2016)
Download CAMEO Chemicals for Mac (Version 2.7, Sept 2016)
Learning More About CAMEO Chemicals
Significant Changes in CAMEO Chemicals Version 2.7
- Added new feature to the UN/NA datasheets to allow you to see the 2016 Emergency Response Guidebook PDFs in English, Spanish, or French
- Added new external website links on the chemical datasheets to NIOSH Pocket Guide pages and International Chemical Safety Cards
- Updated data to include new toxic Levels of Concern (PACs and ERPGs), Hazmat Table (49 CFR 172.101) values, and DuPont Tychem suit fabric information
- Updated list of ALOHA-selectable chemicals to match ALOHA 5.4.7
- Added new Ionization Potential field to the chemical datasheets
- Modified the Advanced Search to incorporate the three new chemical datasheet fields
- Revised helps
- Made additional minor changes and bug fixes
You can report software bugs or obtain additional assistance by emailing the RMP Reporting Center (RMPRC@epacdx.net), or by calling the CAMEO help desk at (703) 227-7650 on weekdays from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Eastern Time.