Tier2 Submit Software
The newest version of Tier2 Submit is for Reporting Year 2015. Note that Tier2 Submit 2016 is scheduled for release in mid-December. You must use the upcoming version for Reporting Year 2016.
Completed Tier II forms are due by March 1, 2016. Refer to the reporting requirements for your state for submission details. EPA developed Tier2 Submit to help facilities prepare an electronic chemical inventory report. Many states accept Tier2 Submit, and the Tier II chemical inventory data can also be exported into the CAMEOfm emergency planning software.
If your state accepts Tier2 Submit, download the Windows or Mac version using the links below. Refer to the terms and conditions for information on using Tier2 Submit.
Tier2 Submit 2015 for Windows (25 MB, EXE)
The Windows version requires a Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), 8, 8.1, or 10 operating system. The Macintosh version requires a Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), or El Capitan (10.11) operating system. Operating systems not listed here have not been tested and are not supported.
If you have questions about reporting, please see: Tier II Chemical Inventory Reporting.
If you have any problems with downloading a copy of Tier2 Submit or CAMEOfm, contact the Risk Management Plan (RMP) Reporting Center (RMPRC@epacdx.net) or call (703) 227-7650. The RMP Reporting Center is staffed on weekdays from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Eastern Time.
What's changed in Tier2 Submit 2015?
- Added a requirement that Title be filled out for Emergency Contact, Tier II Information Contact, and Fac. Emergency Coordinator contact types
- Replaced EHS checkbox with Yes/No radio buttons
- Added new "Replace Field Contents in Found Set" feature that will allow you to copy the contents of the current field to the same field on all the records in the found set
- Updated to latest NAICS list (used in ID drop-down list for Facilities), which also means that NAICS is now required to be a 6-digit code
- Added two new program checks to let you know when data is missing for cases where:
- you have marked a facility as subject to the Risk Management Program, but you haven't filled in an RMP ID value, and
- you have marked a facility as subject to section 302 of EPCRA, but you haven't provided a Fac. Emergency Coordinator contact for the facility
- Updated state-specific fields
- Upgraded to FileMaker 14
- Made minor bug fixes and changes