Tier2 Submit Software
The newest version of Tier2 Submit™ is for Reporting Year 2016.
Completed Tier II forms are due by March 1, 2017. Refer to the reporting requirements for your state for submission details. EPA developed Tier2 Submit to help facilities prepare an electronic chemical inventory report. Many states accept Tier2 Submit, and the Tier II chemical inventory data can also be exported into the CAMEOfm emergency planning software.
Downloading Tier2 Submit
Read the terms and conditions for information on using Tier2 Submit.
Download Tier2 Submit 2016 for Windows (38 MB, EXE) (Updated January 6, 2017)
The Windows version requires a Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 operating system. The Macintosh version requires a Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), or El Capitan (10.11) operating system. Operating systems not listed here have not been tested and are not supported.
If you have questions about reporting, please see: Tier II Chemical Inventory Reporting.
What's changed in Tier2 Submit 2016?
- Modified import to also allow Tier II data to be imported using an XML file that adheres to the new national data standard
- Modified export to also create an XML file that adheres to the new national data standard
- Added "Date Signed" to the Advanced Search
- Updated the Chemical Inventory links in the Tier2 Submit-generated KML files
- Resolved an issue where large files could not be imported in Windows
- Updated state-specific fields
- Revised helps
- Made additional minor changes and bug fixes
If you have any problems with downloading a copy of Tier2 Submit or CAMEOfm, contact the Risk Management Plan (RMP) Reporting Center (RMPRC@epacdx.net) or call (703) 227-7650. The RMP Reporting Center is staffed on weekdays from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Eastern Time.