Tier2 Submit Software
The newest version of Tier2 Submit™ is for Reporting Year 2021.
EPA developed Tier2 Submit to help facilities prepare an electronic chemical inventory report. Many states accept Tier2 Submit, and the Tier II chemical inventory data can also be exported into the CAMEO Data Manager emergency planning software.
Downloading Tier2 Submit 2021
Read the terms and conditions for information on using Tier2 Submit.
The Windows version can be run on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operating systems. The Macintosh version can be run on Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15), and Big Sur (11) operating systems. Operating systems not listed here have not been tested and are not supported.
If you have questions about reporting, please see: Tier II Chemical Inventory Reporting.
Significant Changes in Tier2 Submit 2021
- Improved accuracy of the latitude/longitude county check.
- Enhanced the KML export so that Extremely Hazardous Substances (EHSs) now appear first in the chemical inventory list.
- Added new keyboard shortcuts (for zoom settings, navigating between pages, and opening the help topics).
- Added a post-import option to either view just the imported records or to return to the full set of database records.
- Updated State-specific fields.
- Made many smaller user interface refinements and enhancements.
- Fixed several small bugs.
- Revised the help topics.
- Tier2 Submit 2021 will accept 2019 and 2020 .zip and .t2s files.
- .t2s files and .zip files created in Tier2 Submit can be imported into CAMEO Data Manager, which has replaced the previous CAMEOfm program.
If you have any problems with downloading a copy of Tier2 Submit or CAMEO Data Manager, contact the Risk Management Plan (RMP) Reporting Center (RMPRC@epacdx.net) or call (703) 227-7650. The RMP Reporting Center is staffed on weekdays from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Eastern Time.