CAMEOfm is a database application where you can keep track of information (such as chemical inventories and contact information for facilities) to assist in emergency response and planning in your local community. It is especially useful for managing data required under the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA).
You can enter information into the CAMEOfm database manually and/or by importing a Tier2 Submit™ file (if the facilities and/or planners in your state use that program to complete Tier II forms under EPCRA).
CAMEOfm is part of the CAMEO® software suite, which is used widely to plan for and respond to chemical emergencies. From the main CAMEOfm screen, you can access all eight CAMEOfm data management modules—as well as opening the other programs in the suite (the CAMEO Chemicals hazardous chemical database, the ALOHA® hazard modeling tool, and the MARPLOT® mapping program).
Download CAMEOfm for Windows (Version 3.4.2, January 2018, 36 MB EXE)
Download CAMEOfm for Mac (Version 3.4.2, January 2018, 75 MB DMG)
The Windows version can be run on Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 operating systems. The Macintosh version can be run on Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), and Sierra (10.12) operating systems. Operating systems not listed here have not been tested and are not supported.
If you already have an older version of CAMEOfm: Installing a new version of CAMEOfm will overwrite the data in your current version of CAMEOfm. To ensure that your data is successfully transferred to the new version, download and read the instructions for transferring data from earlier CAMEOfm versions.
Learning More About CAMEOfm
For an overview of all of the suite programs, download the CAMEO Suite fact sheet (PDF) to learn how these tools can be used to assist first responders and emergency planners. (2 pp, 720 KB, About PDF)
Significant Changes in CAMEOfm Versions 3.4 , 3.4.1, and 3.4.2
- Fixed bug with physical and health hazard checkboxes, where in some cases canceled changes would still be saved (v 3.4.2)
- Modified behavior of Hazard Not Otherwise Classified checkbox so it can now be checked together with other physical and health hazard categories, if appropriate (v 3.4.1)
- Added new physical and health hazard categories (to match the revised safety data sheet options) (v 3.4)
- Updated resource types with latest categories from FEMA (v 3.4)
- Incorporated 2017 North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes (v 3.4)
- Added contact phones to the Special Locations report (v 3.4)
- Added "Outside Storage Pile" to the list of storage types (v 3.4)
- Updated to allow import of Tier2 Submit 2017 files (v 3.4)
- Updated state-specific fields (v 3.4)
- Revised helps (v 3.4 and v 3.4.1)
- Made additional minor changes and bugs fixes (v 3.4)
You can report software bugs or obtain additional assistance by emailing the RMP Reporting Center (RMPRC@epacdx.net), or by calling the CAMEO help desk at (703) 227-7650 on weekdays from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Eastern Time.